Thursday, November 5, 2009

my ear forr music makes u think deeper about me .

- yess , yess . my ear for music is different . i guess im . . . eclectic . i can listen t some Kid Cudi and then turn around & listen to some Paramore . haha , i love how i can do that . soometimes , i get looked at like i have 3hree headss . sometimes i get looked at like ooo , she's mad cool . and then there's times when i get looked at like wow , i would of never thought . well dont judege meee ! [= read this . i loves it :

". . .
and this is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person, but you can't take it
The same tricks that, that once fooled me
They won't get you anywhere
I'm not the same kid from your memory
Well, now I can fend for myself
. . ."
- Paramore ; Ignorance .


paramore Pictures, Images and Photos

& i just think it's one of the best things said . [:

now read this :

". . .
Look at me
You tell me
Just what you see
Am I, someone whom, you may love, or enemy
Am I speakin' for, you and yours, or someone else
I need some answers
Yeah Yeah. . ."
- Kid Cudi ; Mr. Solo Dolo .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

loves this guy


well , im finito ['x


- kima ; point _ .

No comments:

Post a Comment